Introducing AppScan.ai's AppScore Report for Instagram's Threads App!
We are excited to share the comprehensive AppScore report generated using our cutting-edge AppScan.ai tool for Instagram's Threads app. The results are remarkable, boasting an impressive AppScore of 4.51. Threads seamlessly interacts with the system and multiple apps, enhancing the overall user experience.
While the app performs exceptionally well, there is room for optimization in certain assets and security points that we've identified. Our thorough analysis has pinpointed opportunities for improvement, leading to enhanced performance and security.
However, to ensure a flawless user experience and seamless AppStore submission, a few issues require prompt attention. Notably, the app's permissions remain untranslated, and the AppTrackingTransparency implementation is yet to be integrated. Addressing these concerns promptly will significantly bolster the app's reputation and user trust.
It's intriguing to observe these minor setbacks, given the vast number of applications that face similar challenges during AppStore submissions.
🆓 Full AppScore report : Threads (4.51 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️)
Tools (5.00) ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
✅ App is using a recent version of Xcode (Apple App for the development)
Minimum iOS version supported (5.00) ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
✅ The App is targeting iOS14+, which is a good choice (matching 99% of the users)
Permissions (6.00) ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ + 🌟
✅ The App can request a lot of Permissions which suggests that the app will offer a wide range of interactions
Open source librairies
Resources (4.40) ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Some assets are not optimized during the build (because not grouped into xcassets package)
- Some scales are missing for assets
App Size (4.40) ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
The App is big 200Mo
App Languages (3.00) ⭐️⭐️⭐️
- 😡 Permissions are not localized - all is in English
- 😡 Some localized Strings are missing for some languages
App Interactions (5.00) ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
✅ The App interact with the system and lot of other Apps
App Security (2.80) ⭐️⭐️⭐️
- 😡 Some easy to read resources can contains critical informations in the bundle
- 😡 The InfoPlist file contains custom keys and it’s very easy to access & read it
- 😡 The InfoPlist file contains api keys and it’s very easy to access & read it
- 😡 Security is reduced when loading WebContent