Crypto Apps - Benchmark - Part 2 - Resources
Apps relative to crypto are very recent. We wanted to study those Apps to make an smart article about technical stacks & good practices.
What are the good things?
What are the bad things in those about?
What are the important points if you want to start to build a new App?
To study those questions we have decided to take the most trendy applications and to compare them on technical aspects
This article is the second of the serie :
- There is native Apps and Apps developed using a cross plateform solutions.
- All Apps can provide a very rich User Experience and extends the system using App Extensions or interact with other Apps to improve the journey of a User.
- The applications are characterized by the number of interactions with the system and the possible interactions with other Apps.
- The packaging is really different depending on the technology of the application and this leads to resources not optimized and some security weaknesses.
In this section, we check to important metrics about the packaging of the App.
- How are managed the images? package in Assets? to be optimized by Apple on the App installation, or not?
- How is configured the language support? Permissions are well localized? Is there missing values?
|MetaMask - Blockchain Wallet||4.40||
|Coinbase: Buy Bitcoin & Ether||4.40||
|FTX (anciennement Blockfolio)||4.40||
|ZenGo: Crypto & Bitcoin Wallet||3.80||
|Binance: Buy Bitcoin & Crypto||3.20||
|Crypto.com - Buy Bitcoin, ETH||3.20||